Friday, October 3, 2014

Αργά Aλλά Kαλό Mήνα - Better Late than Never?

I have a dilemma.
I don't even like fishing, but what is cutting bait?
I have things that I would have shared on Illini6 before, things like pens and hobbies and Rugby and pen pals and philosophy, especially thoughts and philosophies.  Originally this site was to share the goings on of the actual Flowers of Mundelein.

Should I share thoughts, theories and philosophies here?  Will that overshadow the intent of sharing family highlights?

While I think things like my writing thoughts and ideas belong on Illini6, they sort of break up the flow I've established of providing story parts.  For the past several years I've posted an image a day related to H.P. Lovecraft and Cthulhu.  Should I post them on Illini6?  They seem wildly inappropriate for this blog.

I think I have decided.  And I thank you for helping me.

I'm going to put all that stuff here.  Illini6 is only going to be for writing things: stories, story ideas, submissions, acceptances etc.

In honor of that here is your first ever, Flowers of Mundelein Cthulhu Month image:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! Auntie Char xoxoxoxoxoxox